Tasks / Projects :
- Setting up of National Police Technology Development Center (NPTDC), IIT Delhi.
- Setting up of National Police Information Technology Center (NPITC), Bengaluru.
- Impact Assessment of Modernization of Police Forces Scheme for States for the duration (2009-2017)
- Conducting a National level competition of architects for Police Building and Prison Building designs.
- Regional Workshops regarding formulation of State Action Plan under Umbrella Scheme.
- Compliance of Recommendations of the DGP/IGP Conference.
- Model Police Station Manipur.
- A Smart police Uniform Design by National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad and coffer table book be to published soon.
- Constructional Model Police Station Building in Manipur / Mizoram and Sahnewal / Kolkata.
- A two day Conference for officers of the rank of Superintendent of Police (States/UTs) with 5-10 years of seniority/service experience in service and Commandants of CAPFs was held on 01st and 02"d August, 2017 at Vigyan Bhawan, Hall No. 5, New Delhi.
- The DPR regarding setting up of National Police Technological Development Centre (NPTDC) was formulated in collaboration of BPR&D with a team of professors of IIT Delhi.
- Partnership with National Center of Excellence in Technology in Internal Security (NCETIS) with IIT, Bombay.
- Revision of IPS 'Uniform Rules, 1954.
- Organization of the 20th International Security Expo on Technological Empowerment of Police for Effective Public Service Delivery was organized on 05.10.2017 at India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- Research Project on Smart Policemen “Developing, Designing and Trial of High Performance Uniform Articles and Accessories” finalized and about 15 copies have already been circulated to all CAPFs and few State Police. Report has also been uploaded on BPR&D website.
- Conducted Impact Assessment of Modernization Plan II for CAPFs for the period (2012-17).
Last Updated On: 27/11/2017